Saturday 21 April 2012

A PERFECTLY GIRLY WEEKEND ♥


-- This weekend, I am in the girliest of moods -- wearing blush florals & a ponytail, I cannot stop thinking about bows & ribbons & pretty peplums & little french phrases. . . I feel like sitting at my dresser & playing with perfectly pretty lipsticks & painting my nails & flicking through the glossy pages of the new Harper's Bazaar. . . 

I hope you Saturday is as pretty as mine! xx

♥  ♥  ♥


“I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and.... I believe in miracles.”
Audrey Hepburn



 ♥  ♥  ♥



* 1 -- 2 -- 3 -- 4 -- 5 -- 6 -- 7 -- 8 -- 9 -- 10


2 comments:

barefoot duchess said...

what a lovely post!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Barefoot Duchess -- happy weekend! xx